Friday, September 23, 2011

Nursery Rhyme Day




Nursery Rhyme Day was a great success and I think the kids had a great time (so did the moms that I talked to). Mrs. Watson's class preformed Jack Be Nimble, and it was adorable. Thank you to Frances Wheeler, Addisyn's grandmother, Janet Briskin, Jay's mom, Noelle Gates, Jorden's mom and Kathryn Clary, Tabitha's mom for the muffins and Capri Suns. The kids ate them up and there were TONS left over, so you guys did a great job!
I got an email today regarding the upcoming Fun Run, so you'll be getting information on that soon (maybe even a phone call today)!
If you have pictures or videos today that you would like to share on the blog, please email them to me at tiffanymckeown@hotmail.com and I'll get them put on the blog.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment