Friday, September 23, 2011

What a great start!











I have been trying to think of a way to keep all of us, parents, involved and in the loop on what's going on in Mrs. Watson's class, and I hope this blog can do just that! I was able to take some photos of the field trip to the Children's Theatre on Monday and some from Nursery Rhyme day today also. I would love to post other pictures that you all took (or videos) if you would like to email them to me. I tried to open an account where we could all post on here, but it's making me use the same password that I use for our family blog, so if anyone has any ideas on how to make this a more open forum type thing, that would be great! I would love to be able to make it where we all can post pictures and posts from these events. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks, Janie, for suggesting a blog... snapfish wasn't the best idea.
Above are pictures from the field trip. I hope to post more pictures from Nursery Rhyme day today. Thanks so much for all of your help... and stay posted! There are lots of things coming up that we need help with... including the Fun Run NEXT WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment